- METplus Training Series: November 30, 2021 – May 1, 2022
- AMS 102nd Annual Meeting: January 23-27, 2022, virtual meeting
- AGU Fall Meeting: December 13-17, 2021, virtual meeting
- DTC Virtual UFS SRW App Users’ Training: September 20-24, 2021, virtual meeting
- The Earth System Modeling Framework (ESMF) in the UFS Architecture : Rocky Dunlap, NCAR/ESMF. August 13, 2020
- First Annual UFS Users’ Workshop : July 27 – 29, 2020
- OAR Cloud Computing Workshop : July 20 – 23, 2020
- UFS Workflows Workshop and CROW Review: April 28-30, 2020, virtual meeting.
- Unified Forecast System Medium-Range Weather Application 1.0: April 1, 2020, AMS Webinar Information Session.
- UFS Talks and Events at AMS: January 12-16, 2020 in Boston, MA.
- CCPP Workshop: Experimentation and Development of Physical Parameterizations for Numerical Weather Prediction Using a Single-Column Model and the Common Community Physics Package (CCPP): January 12, 2020 at AMS in Boston, MA.
In this course students learned how to use the Global Model Test Bed Single-Column Model, developed within the Developmental Testbed Center, to conduct experiments with the Common Community Physics Package (CCPP).
- 8TH NCEP Ensemble User Workshop: August 27-29, 2019, NCWCP, College Park, MD.
- Earth Prediction Innovation Center (EPIC) Community Workshop: August 6-8, 2019 at University of Colorado, Boulder, CO.
- The UFS SIP Coordination Meeting: May 14-16, 2019 at NCWCP, College Park, MD.
- Coordination Meeting for the United Forecast System (UFS) Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP): August 1-3, 2018 at NCWCP, College Park, MD.
This meeting was to provide the annual update for the UFS Strategic Implementation Plan (SIP).
- Test Plans and Metric Workshop: July 30 – August 1, 2018 at NCWCP, College Park, MD. The goal of this workshop was to develop a community test plan with common validation and verification metrics for the UFS.