8/17/2020 – FY21 Weather Program Office (WPO) Research Program Notice of Funding Opportunity
The FY21 Weather Program Office (WPO) Research Program Notice of Funding Opportunity is now available on Grants.gov and on the WPO website
- Grants totalling $7,750,000 are available for projects focusing on joint technology transfer, observations, and social sciences.
- Letters of Intent must be submitted by 5pm ET on Tue Sep 22, 2020.
- Full applications must be received by 5pm ET on Wed Nov 18, 2020.
7/22/2020 – FY21 Climate Program Office Notice of Funding Opportunity
- Letters of Intent (LOIs) are due by 5pm on Monday, August 17, 2020.
- Full proposals are due by 5pm on Monday November 30, 2020.
FY21 IOOS Grants
- Applications must be received by 11:59 PM Eastern Standard Time on December 31, 2020.
Space Weather Science Application Operations-to-Research is now available for projects supporting research to improve numerical models and data utilization techniques for investigating satellite drag and ionospheric disturbances. NASA provides more information.
- Step-1 proposals are due December 16, 2020.